Monday, May 28, 2007

Stardate 61404.13 - Family Fun in CT


On Saturday I went for a morning sail, but had pretty weak wind and except for the good company of my fellow sailors the morning was a bust. Cheryl took Loren over to Central Park while I was sailing and they had a picnic.


On Sunday we drove up to Connecticut to my uncle Herb and aunt Randi's place and got to visit with my cousins, Erinne, Angelique, and Justin and their families. Growing up there was a 2-3 year period where we were visiting them in CT or they were coming down to VA every 6 months or so - it was kind of like having two extra sisters and a brother. Over the years we've managed to keep in touch, and I even have them convinced to occasionally read this blog! ;-)

The following are some pictures I took at the event. Justin told me he would be sending pictures today or tomorrow and wanted them posted, so you may get even more pictures tomorrow.


















NYC

No comments: