Monday, April 20, 2009

Stardate 63299.45 - Easter

Wow, we've gotten really bad about updating the blog. Now that I'm no longer working from home I cannot just take 15 minutes in the middle of the day to put up a blog post every couple of days. And by the time I get home, eat dinner, get Loren to bed, I've got about an hour or so before bedtime (especially now that I'm trying to get back to the gym in the mornings).

Loren and I just had a funny exchange:

L - I have a present for you!

C - I have a present for you! Lots and lots of love!

L - That's not a present! A present comes in wrapping paper!

So while Loren plays with wrapping paper, wrapping me a birthday present, I'm trying to quickly put up some pictures from Easter weekend in NJ.

Here Loren and Kate pose in their dresses. I prefer the natural light to the flash, but the natural light photos frequently come out a little fuzzy.



Here the entire family attempts a pose.


Kate snuggles with Daddy.


Uncle Andy and Aunt Jen helped Loren to hide and find Easter Eggs after church on Sunday.





Loren just handed me a present, by the way, and said, "I have a present for you to open, Dad! I wrapped a key chain for you! Surprise!" This keychain, by the way, is one that came free in some solicitation for money and I'd given it to her 2 days ago.

NYC

1 comment:

SMY said...

That's an adorable story!