Thursday, November 01, 2007

Stardate 61833.76 - Loren's Second Halloween

Last year for Loren's first Halloween she went as a strawberry. This Halloween she went as a cat. Each year people in our building can sign up to hand out candy at Halloween to the children and parents meet in the lobby and are given a list of the participating apartments. Last year I was out of town and Cheryl could barely contain Loren, let alone try to take her from apartment to apartment. But this year Loren is older and I was there to help out, so we took Loren to several apartments where she filled her trick-or-treat bag.





Back home, Loren and Cheryl check out the loot.



NYC

3 comments:

JamesF said...

Loren always has the cutest costumes. At first I thought it was Catwoman costume and I was a bit worried, but luckily that wasn't the case.

Curt Sawyer said...

I cannot take credit for the costumes - that is Cheryl's department and she does a fantastic job!

SMY said...

Really cute costume! In my new neighborhood in Philly, at least on my street, people who are giving out candy sit out on the stoops. It's really fun and social for the adults too, and I got to know my neighbors better.