Monday, November 27, 2006

Stardate 60906.65 - Unhappy

On a recent post, James commented:

I know I've commented on this before, but Loren sure does seem to be a happy baby. She always seems to be smiling.

That is because we don't post the tantrum pictures. Here are a couple unhappy photos to show you that while in general is she a very happy baby, she is most definitely not happy all the time.


Here latest trick is to lie down on the ground when she gets really mad, and go limp if you try to pick her up. I call it her "resisting arrest" mode.


NYC

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The tantrums get even "better" with age...fun times!

JamesF said...

I'm sorry, but those are 'unhappy' pictures? She looks like she's still smiling in that first one. If you hadn't told me she was unhappy I would have never known from that picture.

And the lying down picture just looks like she's rehearsing for her "I've fallen and I can't get up" commercial.

Rick Anderson said...

Memories of the past and foreshadowing of what's yet to come! Fun, Fun, Fun!!