Monday, September 03, 2007

Stardate 61673.41 - Day on the Water

After being in NJ all weekend, we decided to get an early start on the Monday holiday and take Loren for a trip on the Staten Island Ferry. I had a sail scheduled with the Manhattan Sailing Club for noon, so a trip on the ferry would have me near North Cove before my sail, and Cheryl could take Loren back home for lunch and nap time. And we even remembered the camera!







I didn't see a skipper on the schedule last week when I signed up for this sailing block, so I had e-mailed Julian, Thomas, and Josh so my boat wouldn't be without. Only Josh was available so he signed up to be our skipper (I really need to get serious about taking the skipper's test so I don't need a skipper).

It was a great day out on the water. Here is Dan (left), a Skipper-in-training, and our skipper Josh.






NYC

No comments: