Sunday, October 14, 2007

Stardate 61784.6 - Pumpkin Patch

On Saturday Cheryl, Loren, and I went out to NJ and met Grandma and Grandpop at Dearborn Farms to attend their Harvest Hayride to their pumpkin patch (Grandma and Grandpop came straight from the gym). Here I am with Loren and Grandpop on the hayride.


Here Loren and I navigate the corn maze.


Here Loren runs around the pumpkin patch.




I like this picture because it looks like I just made an incredible leap up onto the haystack.


Here we pose for a family picture by the haystack.


We then drove back home that evening, but hit a huge backup at the Lincoln Tunnel which cost us almost an entire extra hour. At one point in the car Loren said "Go potty? Go potty?" I told her she could go in her diaper.

NYC

1 comment:

SMY said...

Love these photos! Loren is soo cute in the pumpkin patch!