Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Stardate 61812.56 - Quick Story

Since I haven't posted in a couple of days, here is a quick story to keep you entertained. One day a couple of weeks ago I was in the living room waiting for Cheryl and Loren to come home and I hear a light knocking at the front door. Thinking maybe Cheryl forgot her keys or cannot find her keys in a timely fashion, I go over and open the door.

And there, standing in front of the door with a huge smile on her face is Loren.

Alone.

So I say, "Did you walk all the way home from daycare by yourself?" And she just smiles and comes inside and says, "Shoes off?" and starts to take her shoes off.

So I look down the hall and half-way to the elevators I see Cheryl talking to one of our neighbors.

I guess Loren just couldn't wait to come inside!

NYC

1 comment:

SMY said...

Great story -- and smart kid!