Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Stardate 62250.09 - Stomach Bug

Loren and I were knocked out by some type of stomach virus starting Sunday night. She woke up vomiting between midnight and one, and continued on and off for the next few hours. I was ok until Monday morning, and for the next 16 hours I felt like I was constantly on the verge of throwing up (although I never actually did). I didn't have anything to eat or drink all day Monday, although Loren was pretty much recovered by mid-day Monday (was asking for food and milk). I'm still not at 100% today, but I am much better than yesterday.

Poor Cheryl had to stay home from work all day on Monday and take care of two sick babies! ;-)

NYC

IMAGE: Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.

No comments: