Friday, February 03, 2006

Stardate 60093.82 - The Man is Keeping Me Down

Work is just kicking my ass right now. I've been working 50+ hours per week for the past 3 weeks, working to support a big proposal. Add travel back and forth to Virginia, and I am just beat. I'm supporting a couple of aspects of this proposal, and one of them is taking all my time. This means my weekend is shot because I've now got to work on the stuff I didn't get done this week over the next 2 days.

Its just been a lot of work, and I'm not getting a lot of help on it. Meanwhile, my regular work is piling up and the e-mails and phone calls keep coming.

I know I look happy in this picture, but believe me...I'm not right now.

And now the phone is ringing again...

3 comments:

-s said...

Actually the picture says "I feel like a tool and wish this drink had something harder than Pepsi in it."

That or "Calgon take me away."

CAPT_Sawyer said...

Actually the picture is from an impromptu promotion event that happened in the middle of a meeting so the cup actually contains champagne.

BullBunky said...

Ugh, it just reminds me that I need to wear my SUIT next week in McLean :( I sooooo hate dressing corporate...I've gotten lazy.