Monday, March 27, 2006

Stardate 60235.62 - Loren's First Day at Daycare

So Cheryl and I took Loren to daycare this morning for the first time. We had a lot of baby gear to take down with us, and we went ahead and walked the almost 30 blocks for a bit of exercise (I took the bus back). It seemed to be relatively painless (although Cheryl may be huddled in the corner of her office sobbing right now, I don't know), and Cheryl will go at lunch to feed her and check in. Hopefully Loren will adjust quickly. An older boy was dropped off for the first time this morning and he was not adjusting very well when his Mom left.

Here is a picture of her in a seat at daycare, still smiling and happy. We hope she stayed that way!

NYC

2 comments:

JamesF said...

And so it begins...

Prepare to be sick. A lot.

JamesF said...

So how did the first day go? I was sort of expecting an update with how it went. Guess I'll check in tomorrow.