Friday, April 07, 2006

Stardate 60264.35 - Everyone Back to Work


Clearly, Loren is feeling better. So everyone went back to work/daycare today. Now I'm catching up today (at least this was a slowish week) and trying to get a bunch of stuff scheduled for next week, including a couple of trips. Those are always good for some angry blog entries.

And I found something for us to do on Sunday. Our building is actually condos, but a rental company owns something like 80% of the units. This means about 20% are individually owned. One of those units, similar to ours (2 bedroom, 2 bath) but with a slightly different layout just went on the market for $1.6M (this is why we rent and don't own). There is an open house on Sunday, so we'll go take a look, just for fun. If anyone wants to send me a check for $1.6M so that I can purchase the unit, feel free to do so. :-)


NYC

6 comments:

BullBunky said...

Love the top photo, fyi.

You know, I had some extra cash floating around. I'm sorry $1.6M? I like your place, but please.

JamesF said...

Actually, I have this check from Mr Bullbunky for 129 million dollars. I could cash that and send you what you need. I'm sure his account could handle it (well, it's an old check, he probably doesn't even have an account at that bank anymore).

BullBunky said...

Hmmmm, see, THERE is the problem with someone who doesn't throw things away...or forget anything :) Might want to hold off until payday to cash that...I may be short a bit.

ac said...

Well, maybe if you wouldn't blow all your money for new covers for the butterfly chair, you'd have $1.6m available for condos and the like.

Unknown said...

I hope for that much money it has Donald Trump-style gold plated toilets.

Curt Sawyer said...

That much money is normal for here. No gold toilets.