Sunday, June 29, 2008

Stardate 62494.16 - I want a camera!


Today Loren said she wanted a camera. So we dug out an older, non-digital camera we still had and gave it to her to play with. It had no battery and no film, but she didn't seem to mind. I tried to talk her into going up on the roof to take pictures, but she wanted to "go to the lobby to take pictures," which really meant going outside. We started for the dog run, but only made it as far as the playground before she wanted to stop to use her camera.


I brought our camera and snapped these pictures, and managed to get a half-way decent one of the two of us.


Then, later in the afternoon I was changing the cat litter and part of that task involves using the vacuum to clean up and Loren said, "I want a vacuum!" Then she ran over to the laptop to shop for one on-line!

NYC

No comments: