Thursday, April 08, 2010

Stardate 64268.12 - Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday we enjoyed Chocolate Pancakes for breakfast and some family fun time playing around.


The day got hotter and hotter and I was overheating while playing hide/find the eggs in the back yard with the kids.


We then went over to Cheryl's Grandmother's place in Sea Bright for Easter lunch with Cheryl's parents.



We took a stroll over to the beach after eating where the ocean breeze was refreshing.


Kate had a blast and kept running off down the beach. Cheryl managed to get her to sit still for a couple of pictures.




I really like this shot of Kate wandering away down an empty beach.


NYC

2 comments:

Marg said...

I also love the solitary figure of Kate walking on the beach. Great shot!

Bisnis Online said...

I love my family...