Thursday, January 24, 2008

Stardate 62063.82 - Extra Vacation Photos

Here are a couple of extra vacation photos from our time in the US and British Virgin Islands. These were taken by Thomas, our skipper. Here the Sawyer family poses at the helm.


Here we take on water at Marina Cay. It is amazing how fast 5 adults and 1 child can go through 160 gallons of water!


For those who were interested in the layout of the boat, here is a diagram showing the 4 berths. There were 3 doubles and one room with 2 bunk beds. It was a 44-foot boat so it had a pretty good amount of room. I'm worried that I'm spoiled now, because if we go back we'll probably have fewer people and we'll have a smaller boat (32 or 35 feet) with only 2 cabins.


Last of the Vacation Photos

NYC

2 comments:

JamesF said...

That little school of mini fish look pretty cool. Looks like you could have just scooped some up.

And I can't get over how blue the water is, that was one thing I really liked when we went to Bermuda, was how clear and pristine the water would look.

sattvicwarrior said...

you said in your PROFILE..
If you were a wrestler, what would be your finishing move?
I'd talk him to death.
DUDE!!!!!!!!!! WHEN I READ THAT I LAUGHED OUT LOUD FOR A WEEK. THAT WAS A BRILLIANT ANSWER. !!! ACTAULLY GENIUS!!!!!!!!!