Saturday, November 12, 2005

Stardate 59865.44 - Loren and Cheryl are Home


Since Cheryl and Loren checked out fine medically today, we were permitted to leave the hospital a day early. After a brief but intense struggle with the sizing of the car seat straps, the Sawyers left the hospital around 6 PM on Saturday. Cheryl is trying to do a feeding and then I think Loren, Cheryl, and I will all crash...at least until her next feeding in 3 hours or so.

Cheryl's parents are going to come tomorrow for the day, and we had Chris & Lisa and Su Ming & Kathy visit us in the hospital around lunch.
Speaking of lunch...we never really got any. This whole baby thing has really thrown off our eating patterns.

Too tired to write much (and I haven't really done much over the past 2 days compared to Cheryl), so I've posted a couple of pictures and then I am going to finish my celebratory Bass Ale and then I am going to bed.

No comments: