Sunday, January 01, 2006

Stardate 60001.6 - Happy New Year!

Cheryl, Loren, and I barely made it to 10 PM last night before we were off to bed. Of course, Loren was up a couple of times, so I think we greeted the new year around 1 AM.

We took Loren to church for the first time, the Church Of St. Vincent Ferrer. It is only a couple of blocks away. After some initial fussiness once the stroller stopped moving, Cheryl got Loren to settle down and she slept through the service. Not many people at church at 10AM on New Year's Day, but apparently more than the priest was expecting.

I have tomorrow off, and then I am back to work on a full-time schedule after having worked minimal hours over the past week. Business e-mail traffic was light last week, so I think most people took the week off or worked minimal hours. I think I ended up taking just shy of 40 hours of leave for the second half of December.

And if all goes well, then I should have my cell phone working by week's end (haha).

And here is a picture of Loren from Christmas for your enjoyment.

Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments: