Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Stardate 60047.93 - Back and Forth and Back Again

This was my third morning in a row getting up between 4 and 5 AM. I had to fly to McLean for a meeting Monday, but was immediately put to work on another proposal which required me to be back in Virginia Wed-Fri of this week. Of course, I didn't know this when I flew down on Monday, so I only packed the bare minimum for an overnight trip. So I flew back first thing Tuesday morning, and then flew back down to McLean on the 0600 USAirways flight this morning (thank you, Delta, for calling me at 9 PM last night to tell me you cancelled my 0630 flight - and while it was nice of you to put me on the 0830 instead, I had a 0830 meeting in McLean...so you lost my business this morning but I'll be back again because your shuttles are nicer than USAirways, even if they do have a first class section for the senators to use).

It was raining nastily this morning as I drove in to work from the airport, but as you can see it has brightened up somewhat since then.

McLean, VA

No comments: