Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Stardate 60603.40 - What I'm Reading from RSS Feeds


I was posting on Nickerblog about using Newsgator to see the RSS feeds from the blogs I read in Outlook (they look just like e-mail boxes). In case anyone is looking for a good RSS reader that integrates with Outlook but also has a web-based interface for when you are on the road (that syncs with the Outlook client), I recommend Newsgator. It is not free, but it is not too expensive for something that I use every single day.

Above is the list of blogs (that have RSS feeds) that I read every day (I just added Buddy's Lollygag to the list after I took this screenshot - I've been reading his the old-fashioned way). You cannot tell the addresses for the entries from the screenshot, although you could probably Google them or look at the list over on the right below the Jessica Stover TSL graphic and figure them out.

NYC

2 comments:

Ryan said...

www.bloglines.com

Curt Sawyer said...

I've used bloglines, but I just don't like it. It screws up the page formatting, and I find it is not as user friendly as Newsgator. But you get what you pay for (and you pay $0 for bloglines).