Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Stardate 60736.84 - Loren and Marmots

As you may recall, back in late May/early June Cheryl and Loren went to Switzerland with her parents while I stayed home waiting for the Government to release a "Request for Proposal" (RFP) that my company was going to respond to; I was going to lead the cost volume so I needed to be available. Of course there was a delay in the release of the RFP, so I missed a trip to Switzerland (that RFP still hasn't been released by the way - now they think it might be the middle of October!).

Anyway, while there they all saw an exhibit on Marmots (it is a long story) and Cheryl purchased some Marmot sleepwear for Loren. It has finally gotten cool enough at night for Loren to wear footed PJs again, so here are a couple of pictures of Loren in those Marmot PJs. They are a little small, and we may end up having to cut the feet out of them as they just fit.

We also purchased a chair and ottoman for Loren, since she has been showing interest in chairs. It has been a huge hit and so I have a picture of Loren in the chair. It is from Land of Nod, which I believe is Crate & Barrel's kids line. And by the way the PJs have buttons, not snaps, so they tend to unhook easily - especially since Loren just fits in them. So please ignore the fact that part of her leg is visible in the chair picture. I noticed after I took the shot that she was only partially dressed!


I should also mention that walking, not crawling, is her primary mode of transportation now. I'm going to have to break out the cabinet locks this weekend and do some installations.

NYC

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Horrors we see Loren's bare leg!!;)

Cute chair...it looks really comfy and deep.

Unknown said...

It's good to see that you are nourishing her interest in chairs. I would have been worried about her development otherwise.

BullBunky said...

I think you can rest assured that if you had gone to Switzerland, then the RFP would have come out while you are away :)