Friday, August 10, 2007

Stardate 61606.94 - Back in Time - England, 2002

Since I don't have anything new to talk about today, why don't I talk about something old. Back in November 2002 I had to go to England for 4 weeks for a project (actually 5 weeks, but I came back for Thanksgiving after week 4 and then returned to wrap things up). One Friday was Veteran's Day, and so the location I was working was closed on that Friday and the following Monday. So Cheryl came out for a long weekend and we took a little trip to Cambridge. Here are some photos from that trip. Enjoy!








NYC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kings College! I attended next door at Catz. (It's never open to tourists.) I miss the Cambridge market.

And my dorm.

And the dorm maid. (True story!)

My friend's dorm room had a fireplace. How insane is that?

It was like living in a castle.