Monday, August 20, 2007

Stardate Unknown - Airport Smells

I'm off on another business trip this week, so you have lots of rants to look forward to and fewer pictures of Loren. I arrived at LGA at 0500 for a 0615 flight and the airport was packed! Luckily, security was not too bad (lots of lanes open) and I arrived at my gate about 20 minutes before scheduled boarding time.

Unluckily, the man in front of me in security was inside a cologne store when it suddenly must have exploded.

Seriously, how can you not notice that?

NYC

Sent from my Blackberry

2 comments:

JamesF said...

Capt Sawyer: Unluckily, the man in front of me in security was inside a cologne store when it suddenly must have exploded.

Seriously, how can you not notice that?


Hmmm, maybe he's just very manly.
Or maybe he has a really really bad BO problem that gets worse during the day, so he compensates by over applying cologne and you happen to run into him in the morning when it was the strongest. So the question then becomes would you rather have to deal with the cologne smell in the morning or a BO problem later in the afternoon. I know which I would pick, so it's possible he's doing us all a solid by over applying it.

Curt Sawyer said...

You have WAY over-thought this.