Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Captain’s Log Supplemental - Aidmheil Arrives


Received my copy of Aidmheil today. Did I mention I was the first person to place an order? Other than the book for which I wrote a chapter, this is the first time I’ve held in my hands a book that someone I “know” has written. Granted, I’ve never met Jessica before, so it’s not like I know her, although we have corresponded on occasion. Regardless, it is pretty cool. And to have a signed copy to boot is really, really cool. This whole thing has actually been pretty exciting. It makes me want to get off of my butt and finally do some serious writing myself.

And as a reminder for all my Northern Virginia friends and family, Jessica will be signing copies of her book on Saturday, December 17th, from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM at the Starbucks in Cascades for a low-key sort of meet-and-greet/book signing. If you go, please let her know I sent you. I'd like at least someone to attend this event, otherwise she'll know all my friends are lame!

Address:
Starbucks at Cascades Marketplace
21019-21 Southbank Street
Sterling, Virginia 20165

More information is available on Jessica Stover dot com.

No comments: