Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Stardate 59951.57 – Cold Morning in NYC

Woke up this morning at around 0600, surprised that I was not woken up all night! Cheryl took care of the late night diaper change and let me sleep. She says she let me sleep because she was awake and I had the cats on me, but I think she was being nice because I cleaned our bathroom yesterday. Her Dad came in to hold Loren and entertain her while Cheryl and I got some things done around the apartment, one of which was the cleaning of the master bath. But I digress. My point was that once I changed Loren around 6 or so, I put her in the bouncy chair so I could eat breakfast, and once I was done and booted up the laptop I saw that it was 17 degrees outside. That is pretty cold. It is all the way up to 21 as I write this entry, but it started off this morning at 17.

Now I have to run and put Loren’s laundry into the dryer, if the service elevator is working again…

No comments: