Thursday, October 13, 2005

Stardate 59782.14 - Cats in the Cradle

Well, in the car seat more specifically. We received the car seat as a gift yesterday, and almost as soon as I had it out of the box Magic decided it would make a nice bed for him. So I turned around from digging the instruction manual from the plastic bag and there was Magic, ready for a ride! He was too cute not to take a picture.

It has been a damp, cool, rainy, miserable couple of days. I had a dentist appointment yesterday and had to come home in the worst possible rain. I had an umbrella, but by the time I got from Lexington (my dentist's office is in the Chrysler Building - how cool is that?) over to First in front of the UN (for the bus) I was soaked from the thighs down, and my back had soaked through my jeans jacket, my long sleeved shirt, and onto my t-shirt underneath. I was damp and miserable when I got home. I put on sweats and socks and slippers and a warm shirt for the rest of the day. I think we are not supposed to see the sun until Saturday.

No comments: