Friday, October 21, 2005

Stardate 59803.74 - Going for a Flu Shot

I usually do not get sick. I catch the occasional cold, but seldom do I ever get on-the-bathroom-floor-in-front-of-the-toilet sick. That type of sick has happened I believe twice in the past 15 years, and both times was due to food poisoning. So, confident in my constitution, I have never in my 36 years ever gotten a flu shot. But with a baby on the way next month, Cheryl's doctor and the hospital childbirth class instructor both recommended that Cheryl and I get flu shots this year. Luckily, the local office of my Firm is having a health fair today to include flu shots. So I am off to get my very first flu shot this morning.

Now to give you conversational whiplash: Cheryl and I saw the Wallace & Gromit movie a couple of weeks ago and we both give it two big thumbs up. Way up! Great movie. Highly recommend it.

No comments: