Sunday, May 07, 2006

Stardate 60348.54 - Sunday Stroll


Knock on wood, as the saying goes but Cheryl seems to be a lot better today and Loren and I seem to be pretty much over our illness. Perhaps this week we will all be back to normal.

It is another nice day today in NYC with a high around 65 (that is 18c for all my international readers). I took Loren out for a stroll along the East River and snapped a few pictures. I was out for about 1.5 hours with her. We also ate brunch out earlier (Cheryl was starting to feel better and was hungry), and then swung by Bloomingdale's to get some tights for Loren's baptism, which is coming up pretty soon.


Not too much else going on. Did baby laundry today, opened the windows to air out the apartment, read parts of the New York Times - in general took it easy.

NYC

1 comment:

BullBunky said...

I think it would be great if Fisher Price made a Baby's First Washing Machine :)