Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Stardate 60472.31 - Loren Update


I mentioned in an earlier post that Loren has an ear infection. We are on day 3 of 10 for her antibiotics treatment, and she likes the flavor of that stuff better than the children's Tylenol. Which is a good thing, since she has to have 3/4 teaspoon of the stuff. It takes a couple of passes for her to be able to swallow it all.

The good news is that last night she slept almost completely through the night. She was up once for about 10 minutes, but that was it. Much, much improved from Sunday night, which was miserable for us all.

Tomorrow I have my make up sailing class, weather permitting, and I think I take my test to become ASA certified. Then I can join the club and on light days when I have my hours in I can take off a couple hours early, find a skipper at the club, and go out on a J/24 for a couple of hours!

Enjoy these extra pictures from Cheryl's Grandmother's birthday event in NJ on Sunday.

NYC

No comments: