Thursday, September 14, 2006

Stardate 60704.36 - Resident Evil

I recently watched Resident Evil, the second movie to be based on a video game. I saw the sequel when it was on cable, and the first time I tried to rent this movie from NetFlix the sequel (Resident Evil: Apocalypse) arrived in the Resident Evil case. So I sent it back and put it back on the list and recently moved it up to the top as I wanted a couple of "curt movies" to get through the stack.

It was alright. I guess if you played the game you probably appreciated the movie more, but I actually thought the sequel was better. If you like Milla Jovovich and want to watch yet another zombie movie, then I guess this is worth adding to your NetFlix queue. Maybe I've just been zombied out, but I just wasn't all that impressed with the movie.

Thumb sideways.

NYC

No comments: