Monday, July 17, 2006

Stardate 60542.43 - Quick Catch Up

After sailing Saturday I caught the last Ferry over to Highlands and caught up with Cheryl and Loren. We spent the night in her Grandmother's Condo and on Sunday we went to the beach for a couple of hours after church. While I had the camera we ended up not taking any pictures. Loren was pretty cranky and ended up napping for about an hour on the blanket under the umbrella. We then came on home to get ready for what is starting to shape up to be a pretty busy week. I may have to go to our Eatontown office all day Tuesday and may have to go to Boston for a couple of days this week as well. So I may have some really great blog entries by the end of the week, depending on how much trouble I have on these trips.

Sorry, no picture today!

NYC

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't think I've ever seen the words "great" and "Eatontown" in the same sentence before.