Monday, July 31, 2006

Stardate 60581.94 - Hot Visit to the Park


Today was hot! I ran for about 30 minutes this morning, but it was quite hot and unpleasant. Here is Judy watching Loren while I was probably off reading e-mail (I have to stop reading the work stuff!).

My Mom went into work to just say goodbye and close out her employment and by the time she came home at lunch she was officially retired! Here she is, celebrating with Loren.


We celebrated by going to the park, and Aidan fed the ducks.


Then we hit the playground for a little while, but the heat was pretty bad so we headed for the "DQ" for dessert.


Verona, VA

2 comments:

JamesF said...

Damn, you know how long it's been since I went to Gypsy Hill Park? Is the 'zoo' still there? What about the train?

Curt Sawyer said...

No zoo. But the train is still there. Only runs on the weekend, however.