Thursday, July 20, 2006

Stardate 60550.62 - Pain in the Leg

As I mentioned in a previous post, I drove to Eatontown yesterday and the day before for meetings. I didn't realize that driving a stick-shift in 1.5 solid hours of stop-and-go traffic would take a toll on my legs, but holy crap! Last night I was in quite a lot of pain. My hamstrings were killing me!

After tossing and turning all night, I took some medicine this morning and now the pain is gone (at least until the medicine wears off). But I couldn't believe the level of pain. Pretty high.

I don't know if the fact that I drive so little these days had anything to do with it, or if that much time working the pedals would have done this no matter what my driving frequency.

Oh, and in case you cannot tell, this picture is not of my legs.

NYC

1 comment:

Buddy Tignor said...

I was going to be worried about you alone with the other sailors on the open ocean if those were your legs :-)